If your into classic cars then the Car Show at CCBC Essex is for you. Not only will it feature some cool cars, but the proceeds will benefit the American Cancer Society. I believe today was rained out, but tomorrow's forecast should be better. So they should be having the show. Since it's all for a good cause, be sure to go.
American Cancer Society, 4th Annual Car, Truck, and Street-Rod Show
Pre 1986 All makes and Models
- Saturday April 16, 2011 – Rain Date Sunday April 17, 2011
- CCBC Essex, Front Lot
- Time: 10am – 3pm
- Registration 9am – 12 Noon
- Dash Plaques to First 100 registered, Top 40 Trophies
- Best of Show
- Judging by Participants at Event. Awards given at approximately 2:30 pm.
- Music, Food, Door Prizes, 50-50
- Registration $12 Day of show only.
7201 Rossville Blvd. (Front Lot)
Rosedale, MD 21237-3855
Get ready for Import Face-Off this Sunday, April 10th, 2011 – 11am-6pm. It will not just feature imports but also, domestics, lowriders, trucks, and bikes. Happening at Capital Raceway (drag racing capital of the US!) it will be an awesome event with all types of gearhead fun. There will be drag racing, a stereo contest, raffles and giveaways, live djs, and even a burnout competition. There will be many vendors there and local area shops. This year's show is bound to be a lot of fun. Be sure to put in on your calendar.
Ticket prices and Entry fees are:
- $15 with a flyer (you printout the picture)
- $17 if you forget it!
- Kids 10 and under are Free.
- Car entries are $25.
- Test & Tune $25 (open to any make and model.)
- Drag Racing $25 (only open to imports and sport compacts).
- Burnount Contest Free
Capitol Raceway, Route 3 South, Crofton, MD 21114
For more information visit: